The Black Desert Global Lab will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Friday, August 27.
If you are playing the game, please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before maintenance begins. (If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character and/or mount can be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.) Keep in mind that you will be disconnected from the game once the maintenance begins.
Please note that the regularly scheduled maintenance time for the Black Desert Global Lab has been changed starting this week.
■ Maintenance Details
- Maintenance Period: 2021/8/27 (Fri) 10:00 ~ 13:00 (3 hours) (GMT / UTC +8)
- Maintenance Target : Game Server / Global Lab Website
- Impact : Unable to access the game
* Once the maintenance starts, connection will be lost consecutively, including users who are in the queue to join the game.
* If you see the message ‘You’re already logged in’, please try logging in again.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on providing you better service.
[Notice] [Completed] September 10, 2021 (Fri) Scheduled Maintenance & Website Maintenance Notice September 10, 2021 (Fri) Scheduled Maintenance 2021-09-08
[Notice] [Completed] September 3, 2021 (Fri) Scheduled Maintenance & Website Maintenance Notice September 3, 2021 (Fri) Scheduled Maintenance 2021-09-01
[Notice] [Completed] 8/19 (Thu) Scheduled Maintenance 8/19 (Thu) Scheduled Maintenance 2021-08-18
[Notice] [Completed] 8/12 (Thu) Scheduled Maintenance 8/12 (Thu) Scheduled Maintenance 2021-08-11