Here are the Black Desert Global Lab 7/192018 (Thu) patch notes.
Through today’s update the effects for giving Caphras Stone energy to PEN equipment were improved, a new elixir was added, and much more.
Please read below for more details.
●Fixed the issue where the effect of the damage being inflicted for the followed skills was not being displayed under the perspective of both the one being attacked/observer:
Ranger: Tearing Arrow II
Maehwa: Petal Drill
Ninja/Kunoichi: Suicide Fall (Only applicable when grabbing failed)
Ninja: Flash Bondage (Only applicable when grabbing failed)
Dark Knight: Repeated Annihilation, Scarring Slash
●Fixed an issue where the hair of female characters would either go through their helmet or disappear when equipped with the Garnier Troupe Garb Outfit and Giath's Helmet.
●The issue where Black Spirit's Rage was not being recovered when defeating enemies with a summoned being did has been fixed.
Wizard: Marg, Arne
Witch: Tett, Gorr
Mystic: Dragon's Pit
● An effect was added to the Charging Slash skill.
● Fixed the issue where the effect of the damage being inflicted for Heavy Strike was being displayed differently for attacker and observer.
● Typos in the following skill descriptions have been fixed.
- Dagger of Protection I, II, III, Absolute: Dagger of Protection
● The following skill's incorrect descriptions have been changed.
- Frenzied Destroyer I, II, III, IV, V, IV, Absolute: Frenzied Destroyer
- Giant Leap I, II, III
● The issue where the debuff was being applied in PvP during the charging motion of the Giant Leap I, II, III skill used to go backwards has been fixed.
● The bloodstain effect has been removed from the Fireball skill.
● Fixed the issue where damage was not being applied properly upon using the skill Scarring Slash after performing Vedir’s Dogma.
● Spiral Cannon activating when Shift + RMB is pressed after using Knee Hammer has been fixed.
● 'Available with Cestus' was deleted from the Wolf's Frenzy skill description.
●The in-game web UI reset function has been removed.
- The function was supposed to fix the issue when the web UI would be empty when open, but it has been removed as an issue was discovered.
●High-End mode now can be selected via Game Settings>Graphics.
●Fixed the issue where it was not possible to tick the checkbox to use Silvers in Storage when using Stable from a territory without a Storage.
●Fixed the issue where awkward sound effect occurs when the 3 filtering buttons on the right of the Inventory window are clicked.
●The question mark icon without a function on the Extend Expiration Period window for frigates has been removed.
●It has been changed so that registering items that cannot be stacked on the Extend Expiration Period window for frigates will no longer display +/- buttons.
●When selecting Character Transport on the Game Exit screen, the exchanged character's information will be displayed as 'Character name (level)'.
●Fixed an awkward line break in the message that appears when switching characters through the Exit Game window.
●Fixed the overlapping text on the check button for the learned recipes in the Cooking Utensil/Alchemy Tool UI.
●It has been fixed that logs on King Griffon of the Wilds’ spawns would appear on the Hunting icon.
●Fixed the texts that appeared abnormal in the My Information UI (P) under Combat/Life information.
●Fixed the issue where an abnormal message would appear when using the normal/Awakened Giath Summon Scrolls.
●The issue where the name 'Cox Prison' would overlap with its health has been fixed.
●Additional Protty monsters have been added to certain spots of Protty Cavern area.
● The Pilash and Damaged Philash were changed to not receive damage during their waiting motion while swimming widely.
● The following monsters that appears in Sycraia Underwater Ruins have their defense decreased by 30% .
- Damaged Philash
- Damaged Lycan
- Damaged Kureba
● Sycraia Eye of the Deep Sea monster’s ranged attack has been changed to give both Attack Speed and Casting Speed decreasing debuffs.
● Monsters in Sycraia Underwater Ruins and Deep Sea were changed to drop Sycreeth’s Song.
● An image was added to the system message that’s displayed when Sycreeth appears.
● Fixed an issue where the system message wasn’t displayed when Sycreeth disappeared.
● Fixed an issue where Sycreeth’s attack effects would appear in abnormal locations.
● Sycreeth has been changed to appear 30 minutes after the seal from the Sycraia Underwater Ruins are removed.
● Kydict gears are now repairable.
● Cat x1, one of the rewards for Global Lab Support Kit that can be obtained via Challenge, has been changed to Tier 4 Polar Bear x1.
● New Challenge, "Global Lab Support Kit #3" has been added:
- Big Hard-Boiled Shellfish x100
- Agile Seal Elixir x100
- [Event] Splat Fisher's Clothes Set (7 Days) x1
- [Event] Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit Set (7 days) x1
● New Challenge, "Global Lab Support Kit #4", has been added:
- Tier 4 Polar Bear x1
-"Global Lab Support Kit #4" can be received only once per Family.
● Fixed the issue where you could not purchase Oil for Lantern item from General Goods Vendor NPC.
● Characters will now do a cheering action when opening a Kzarka, Nouver, Kutum, Dandelion, and Dragon Slayer box.
● The number of Dig (shallow) for the Enchanted Manos Hoe has been changed to display under item effects.
● The following Boss armor has been adjusted to have increased effects from the Caphras Stone at PEN enhancement level.
- Giath's Helmet, Red Nose's Armor, Bheg's Gloves, Muskan's Shoes, Dim Tree Spirit's Armor, Leebur's Gloves, Urugon's Shoes, Griffon's Helmet
●The 'Obtainable by' description of Black Crystal, Black Crystal Fragment, Concentrated Magical Black Crystal were changed.
- Before: Defeating → After: Hunting
●Fixed the enhancement materials in the descriptions of Enchanted Manos Craftsman Accessory, Enchanted Manos Grassy Green Accessory.
1. All resource gain chance has been increased by 30% on the Enchanted Manos gathering tools.
2. All resource gain chance now appears on Spellbound and Lucky gathering tools.
3. The base gathering material gain chance has been increased by 80% for characters with 100 or higher gathering mastery.
4. The issue where Weeds were not obtainable through gathering certain materials was fixed.
5. Life Skill Ability Gathering - the description for tanning and butchery have been fixed to appear while moving your mouse over them.
6. Fixed the issue where the description of Dig (Shallow) for the Enchanted Manos Hoe appeared abnormally.
● New Alchemy materials have been added.
- Crystal of the Abyss: They can get obtained in the underwater dungeons. It is used to make the 'Draught of Evil'.
● The new 'Elixir of Evil' has been added. It has the best buffs.
- Item effects: Extra AP against Monsters +20, All Accuracy +12, Max Stamina +200, Recover +3 HP per hit, All DP -15, Critical Hit Damage +10%, Weight Limit +100LT
Cooldown: 10 sec.
- Crafting Materials: 1 Crystal of the Abyss, 3 Elixir of Demihuman Hunt, 3 Elixir of Frenzy, 1 Tears of the Falling Moon
※ Elixirs being used as materials can be replaced by higher-grade versions and use less of them. (e.g. Replace 3 Elixir of Demihuman Hunt with 1 Fierce Demihuman Hunting Elixir)
● The Black Desert Global Lab exclusive Boss Defense Gear Box has been added to the rewards for Challenge (Y) ‘Global Lab Support Kit 2’.
- You’ll get PEN boss defense gear and Caphras Stone when you open the box.
● The shop sell price for Tungrad Ring was adjusted to 900,000 silver.
● The maximum price for Tungrad Ring in the Marketplace has been increased by ~25%.
[Game World, Effect, NPC, Cut scenes]
● A barrier effect that surrounds the entire Sycraia Underwater Ruins area has been added.
●The skill effect for the Eye of the Deep Sea monster in the Sycraia Underwater Ruins has been added.
●Fixed the issue where certain skills were inflicted upon erroneous locations in Protty Cavern and Sycraia Underwater Ruins.
● Blacksmith Lynelman, General Goods Vendor Luarnei were added inside Sycraia Underwater Ruins.
● Fixed an issue where the effect of the seal from the Sycraia Underwater Ruins did not appear.
● The color of the skill effect of the Ahib Griffon that you can summon through the weekly quest has been changed to white.
●Fixed the issue intermittently occurred where the game screen is appeared purple
●The NPCs near the Keplan Quarry Node Manager Phirea has been placed with more distance in between each other.
● The new NPC Shayla in the Iliya Island Region was added.
- The 59% Swimming Speed Increase buff with the duration of 5 minutes can be obtained by talking to Shayla, spend 20 energy by clicking 'Be sure to warm-up before you go for a swim...'
- Blacksmith Dustin, General Goods Vendor Etimund, Director of Currency Exchange Munware were added inside Protty Cave on Iliya Island.
● Awakening Secret Books that can be obtained via Challenge now have restrictions on Class.
● Fixed the issue where, when mounted, you could intermittently jump in the air while falling when your mount is moving slowly due to overload.
● The issue where the Forest Path Wagon would occasionally stop when using the Sprint has been fixed.
● The secondary password needed to run the game has been removed. Now you can access the game without using the secondary password.
● Now sails of Epheria Sailboat/Epheria Frigate can be dyed through the Dye window.
● Premium Character function was removed from Black Desert Global Lab so that Premium Characters cannot be used.
● Additional Cargo of the Falasi Family were placed.
● A new quest for the storyline of Sycraia Underwater Ruins has been added.
- "Patience in Danger" quest can be received from one of the villager NPCs of Port Epheria once you complete the main questline of Drieghan region with your Character of Lv. 58 or higher.
● Fixed the issue where the number of the quest objectives of [Subjugation] Protect the Villagers quest was incorrectly applied.
●The abnormal texts in the knowledge listed below have been changed.
- Ruins Tree
- Small Cylinder Ruins Tree
- Large Cylinder Ruins Tree
- Arch Ruins Tree
● Max Skill EXP obtainable for completing Small ~ Large Guild Quests has increased.