Below you will find the Black Desert Global Lab patch notes for Jul. 26th. 2018.
With today’s update, PvP damage increase for all classes, a new Challange for reaching Lv. 64 were added, and more.
Please read on for more details.
The following character settings and gear required for testing will be given to our Adventurers.
■ Character Settings
Newly created characters are all set to level 60.
They will have 2,792 Skill Points when they enter the Black Desert world.
■ Gear Distribution
Get the gear required for testing through the Challenges listed below.
The relevant Challenges (Y) can be completed once per character in each family.
[Global Lab Support Kit 1]
- Awakening Secret Book matching the character x1
- Weight Limit +250 LT x5
- Inventory +16 Expansion Coupon x10
- Gold Bar 100G x5
- Polar Bear (Tier-4) x1
[Global Lab Support Kit 2]
- Kydict Gear Package x1 (AP 253 / DP 293)
- Tier-8 Horse Emblem x1
- Ship License: Epheria Sailboat x1
- Elion’s Blessing x100
- Black Desert Global Lab Boss Gear Box
[Global Lab Support Kit 3]
- Big Hard-Boiled Shellfish x100
- Agile Seal Elixir x100
- [Event] Splat Fisher’s Clothes Set (7 Days) x1
- [Event] Da-Dum Da-Dum Suit Set (7 Days) x1
[Global Lab Support Kit 4]
- Polar Bear (Tier-4) x4
● Fixed the issue where some of the summoning skills/summoned creatures were unavailable at Sycraia Underwater Ruins or Protty Cavern.
● It has been changed that the skill level of passive skills will be shown.
● PvP damage of all classes has been increased by approximately 5%.
● The fish-shaped effect above head will not be shown when succeeding in catching fish during auto-fishing mode.
● Fixed the issue where the skill Frenzied Destroyer could not be used intermittently when the skill was performed continuously while moving left or right.
● Fixed the awkwardness in the text of the skill tooltip of the following skills:
- Frenzied Destroyer I, II, III IV, V, VI, Absolute: Frenzied Destroyer
- Giant Leap I, II, III
● Description ‘Obtainable at: Balenos region’ has been added to the item description of Caphras Stone and Ancient Spirit's Dust.
● The followed description has been added to the tooltip of the item Black Spirit’s Claw:
- Only the crystals obtained from heating the crafted Outfit applied with Equipment Tailoring Coupon.
● Typos of the description of Shiny Golden - [Imperial Alchemy] have been corrected.
● The item description of Caphras Stone and Ancient Spirit's Dust has been edited to instruct that they are also obtainable via the followed activities:
- Blood Collecting
● Apprentice's Five-Grain Chicken Porridge Cooking Box’s weight has been changed to 80LT.
● The followed items’ descriptions, on the obtainable items from putting them together, have been added:
- Ancient Power - Red Shard
- Ancient Power - Black Shard
- Ancient Seal - Red Shard
- Ancient Seals - Black Shard
- Abyssal Shard
- Ancient Creature’s Scale
● Changes have been made as follows regarding the items obtained when defeating Sycreeth and using Traces of Ancient Seals:
- Memory Fragment has been added to the loot.
- Chance to obtain Ancient Seal - Red Shard has been doubled.
- Ancient Seal - Black Shard has been removed from the loot.
● It has been changed that you can now obtain 2 Traces of Ancient Seals when completing Seals of Sycraia Underwater Ruins quest.
● The drop rate of the followed items has been increased by 40% when defeating monsters at Protty Cavern and Sycraia Underwater Ruins:
- Abyssal Shard
- Void Essence
● The following items are added to the loot when defeating the monsters at Sycraia Underwater Ruins:
- Traveler's Map
- Ancient Spirit’s Dust
- Caphras Stone
● New description on how to use the item has been added to the Sailboat Contract Renewal item.
● Blub-Blub Water Goggle, a new Outfit item, has been added.
- You can produce the item at Costume Mill (Lv. 2) of Heidel.
- You need Tanslucent Crystal x10, Silk x10, Iron Ingot x5, Trace of Wave x10, and Black Stone Powder x35 to produce it.
- You can gain Underwater Breathing +20 sec. when equipped.
- Appearance Set Effect is included when equipped.
- Underwater Breathing +15 sec. buff has been added to Seahorse Diving Hat and Vadabin Diving Mask.
● HP of Young Candidum, Young Black Rust, and Young Nineshark has increased by 50%.
● Fixed the issue where max 15 adventurers only could loot after defeating Sycreeth.
● Sycreeth will now appear 15 minutes after getting freed from the seal.
● You will see less soldiers at the Cron Castle as some of the soldiers have deserted their posts.
● Improvements have been made that Trees Spirit will now appear a little bit away from the Node Manager of Forest of Seclusion.
● Altar of Agris has been taken over by Steel Imps.
● It has been changed that you can now obtain 3 Broken Ancient Power Stone at max. when defeating Damaged Lycan.
● “Log in daily to obtain Loyalties.” Challenge has been removed.
● Challenge (Y) for reaching Lv.64 has been added.
- You can obtain Capotia Necklace as a reward for reaching Lv.64.
● It has been changed so that stats from Fairy skill ‘Feathery Steps’ would be applied in the Weight Limit Exceeded UI.
[Quest & Knowledge]
● Several dialogues have been added so that performing 'Tears of the Wind' / 'Small Breaths' quest can be smoother.
● Sycraia Underwater Ruins storyline quests have been added.
- Adventurers of Lv. 58 or higher who completed the main quests of Dreighan region can now receive “Emergency Patient”. from villager NPCs at Port Epheria.
- Locations of the monsters at Sycraia Underwater Ruins have been changed for smoother performance of the related quests.
● A new description telling that performing the quest is unavailable while carrying a trade item has been added to the Quest Description of the followed main quests in Valencia Part I and Kamasylvia Part II:
- The Leader
- Edana’s Descendant
- There and Back Again..
- Great Legacy
● The reward of Guild Skill EXP of the followed Guild Quests have been changed from 8,000 to 12,000:
- [Subjugation] Protect the Villagers
- [Subjugation] Protect the Villagers II
● Fixed the issue where the monsters at Sycraia Underwater Ruins would show awkward motions.
● You can now swim in the water areas in Sycraia Underwater Ruins.
● Fixed the issue where characters could move through some rocks in Protty Cavern.
● NPC Wacky Toshi, that you can puchase Marni’s Stone from, has been added to the following areas:
- Weita Island
- Illiya Island
● Fixed the issue where NPC Muis didn’t return to his spot when the quest Goblin with Pearl Oyster was forfeited.
● Additional NPCs have been added in Protty Cavern and Sycraia Underwater Ruins area where you can exchange [Event] Ancient Deepsea Coin.
● Fixed the awkward route of Ancado Inner Harbor Liner.
● Fixed the issue where cancelling multiple item exchange with an NPC by pressing Cancel (ESC) button on the calculator UI during Exchange did not work and the Exchange was processed.
● A new function to give an alarm message if there is a locked item when exchanging items with NPCs has been added.
● Fixed the issue where the boat would rapidly rotate when a character who is unseen by the Hide Other Characters option is on board.
● Fixed the issue where shadow effects would appear awkwardly when setting the graphic options in Settings.
● Fixed the issue where the high-resolution screenshot is performed unnaturally when using Crop mode.
● Fixed the issue where the client would abnormally shut down when sending the client to tray after playing long hours.
● New chat type, “Guild Alliance” has been added where you can chat with the Guild Alliance members.
- Hotkey: Alt + 7
● The display of the following icons in the old ESC menu has changed.
- The NEW notifications on Quick Hotkey, Item Drop, and Setting Archive have been removed.
- The NEW notification has been added to Boss Alarm icon.
● The display of the following icons in the new ESC menu has changed.
- HOT notifications have been added to Savage Rift, Team Battle, Quick Hotkey, Item Drop, Imperial Auction House, and BDO TV icons.
- The NEW notifications of Social Action and Notepad have been removed.
● Fixed the issue where some skill descriptions would stick out of the Skill Add-On UI.
● It has been changed so that Highest-spec mode for game settings can be selected from Graphics menu.
● Fixed the issue where the numerical figures of item tooltips would be applied wrong after reconnecting while equipping items that increases the Gathering chances.
● Fixed the issue where the navigation towards Protty Cavern and Sycraia Underwater Ruins would not show properly in the Drop Item window.
● The window size of Crafting Notes and Beauty Album will now be adjusted to the current graphic resolution.
● Additional improvements have been made regarding the issues where an empty screen would be displayed upon opening up web UI in-game.
● It has been changed so that Exchange would not be possible when inputting the quantity of the item then cancelling it on the exchange UI while trying to exchange multiple items at once with an NPC.